The college offers Engineering courses in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
1. B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with an intake of 90 per year, 8 Semesters
2. B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with an intake of 60 per year, 8 Semesters
3. B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with an intake of 60 per year, 8 Semesters
4. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with an intake of 90 per year, 8 Semesters
|No.||Branch||Sanctioned Intake||Merit Seats|| Management Seats
(Reserved for the ward of Co-operative Employee)*
* Introduced A Scholarship Of Rs. 15000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) Per Year During Academic Year 2018-19 Onwards To The Students Who Will Be Admitted Under This Reservation Scheme.
|Sl No.||Catagory||Amount (Per Year)|
|2||Management Seat(Reserved for the ward of Co-operative Employee)||65000/-|
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto,with 45 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission to B.Tech Course .
The marks as shown in the mark list of the Board of Examination obtained from the respective Higher Secondary Board shall be considered for academic eligibility.
In the case of SC/ST candidates only a pass in the Higher Secondary examination (Class XII) with the above subjects. The candidates shall also satisfy the conditions regarding physical fitness as may be prescribed by the University.
Selection is made as per the rank obtained by eligible candidates in the state-level Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala State.90% of the seats in the Colleges under CAPE will be allotted by the CEE as per the reservation policy of the Government. So also, 5% of seats under Management Quota(Reserved for the Ward of Co-operative Employees) under these institutions are also allotted by the CEE on merit basis and 5% N.R.I seat filled by CAPE on the basis of the rank list prepared by giving on the applications from the eligible candidates.
Admission to lateral Entry Seats Will Be based on the rank in the Lateral Entry Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education.